DESCRIPTION: Perfect combination of power, durability and compact design.
- Compact and lightweight for maximum control.
- Soft rubber grip side handle minimizes vibration and swivels 360° for operator convenience.
- Unique anti-vibration spring is positioned between tool body and rear handle for reduced operator fatigue.
- Accepts same shank demolition bits as spline shank rotary hammers.
- One-touch tool retainer action for easy accessory installation and removal.
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life.
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime.
- Carbon brushes last for approximately 150 hours.
- Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance.